Pugs is excited to announce we have a Accounts Payable Specialist position available. If you are up
for a challenge, have a clear attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this may be the position for you.
By joining our Team, you will become part of a high energy group of people who work hard to provide great service and value to our customers.
This position is primarily responsible for the following functions:
- Tracking of payments
- Invoice entry - ensuring data is input correctly, and coded correctly
- Payments are made timely and correctly
- Post Office deliveries daily, other errands as assigned (willing to use personal vehicle and be paid mileage)
- Postage meter upkeep and posting mail
- Coordinate paperwork collection
- Other duties as assigned
- Preferred 2-3 years general accounting experience
- Strong communication and problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Analytical thought process, excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Oracle preferred not required
- Basic computer skills including Excel and Outlook, 10 key by touch
- High level of self-motivation
- Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Prefer candidates that are comfortable and confident functioning in a fast-paced environment
General accounting,Accounts Payable,Payables,Accounting,accountant,Accounting Specialist,,Accounting Clerk
Job Posted by ApplicantPro