- Communicates with Parts Manager and other co-workers enthusiastically to serve their needs: engaging guests with friendly demeanor; listening and planning daily activities/trips to meet the needs of the service department; timely completion of assigned tasks from Parts Manager; greeting drop-ins guests; responding to inquiries; recommending productive methods of job completion based on experience.
- Completes assignments in the Parts Area to support the overall productive and profitability of the Parts Department, Service Department, and overall dealership performance.
- Understands motor vehicle operation and safe motor vehicle driving standards to uphold traffic laws; drive parts vehicle to pick-up and deliver parts as needed by the dealership with the upmost safe driving standards; use productive methods and roads without compromising safety; and completes work efficiently.
- Maintain an accurate log or update computer inventory system when orders are picked up or delivered; gather appropriate signatures as needed; verify that Parts truck is unloaded daily and all paperwork processed accurately when asked to drive for pickup/deliveries, and complete any other dealership processes.
- Assists in pulling parts for customer orders as needed.
- Expedite urgent orders with a high sense of urgency to Service Area completion.
Guest Experience Management, Computer Skills, Teamwork, People Skills, Safe Driving Record, Active Listening, Reading, Writing/Typing, Comprehension, Critical Thinking, and Social Perceptiveness.
Experience And Education:
High School diploma or GED. Ability to read and comprehend Parts numbers/manuals and technical features. Experience in an Automotive organization with proven background customer service and people skills. Excellent communication and time management skills.
Must have current driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle driving record. Must be able to work as a team member in a fast-paced environment. Must be minimum of 18 years old and authorized to work in the United States.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro